BARC offers a number of indoor open practice opportunities at Birt Arena in Nampa, ID for dogs and handlers who are currently training and/or competing in agility.
Practices are hosted by club members, who determine the type of practice, choose the courses, and are responsible for set up, take down and collection of fees. Volunteers are always needed!
Visitors are welcome to come watch. To join in a practice, the dog/handler must be working with a local agility trainer or have prior experience with competing or training agility, and able to perform obstacles safely off leash around other dogs. This is for the safety of all involved. Please keep an eye on your dog at all times, whether on or off leash, to avoid any unwanted interaction or altercations. Crating your dog between turns is recommended, and there is plenty of room available.
The fees are as follows:
- $6 For Members who help set-up or take-down, first dog
- $8 For Non-members who help set-up or take-down, first dog
- $10 All others, first dog
- $1 For each extra dog (members or non-members)
For directions to our practice facility, click here: Birt Arena
Thank you to all the volunteers and participants who make our practices a success!
Fall 2018 – Spring 2019 Dates and Hosts
- October 7th 2:00 – 5:30 PM (Host: Marilyn E.)
- November 25th 2:00 – 5:30 PM (Host: Ariel A.)
- December 9th 2:00 – 5:30 PM
- January 26th 2:00 – 5:30 PM
- February 10th 2:00 – 5:30 PM
- March 3rd 2:00 – 5:30 PM
- April 14th 2:00 – 5:30 PM (Host: Cheryl C.)
- May 5th 2:00 – 5:30 PM